The hummus sauce was something I often missed because chickpeas were firmly left for me. I started to recreate a low-carb version of classic Middle Eastern flavors. Enter the keto friendly vegetable cauliflower which is very versatile! After blending cauliflower, it takes creamy, earthy notes that are perfect for eating. Especially when combined with tahini, garlic and lemon. It doesn't matter if this isn't the real deal.
Served with hummus, a delicious spicy cracker with a hearty crisis. Perfect for immersion. Harissa is an aromatic pastry made from pepper and other spices. These fragrant, sweet and smoky flavors, cumin, spicy humus completes and brings together food.
One to share with friends and family, this is a wonderful plate to decorate for all occasions. Prepare a buffet spread with treat meat, cheese board, vegetable soup, olives and give yourself a keto party!
- 2 cups cauliflower1 clove garlicJuice of 1 lemon1 tablespoon tahini1 teaspoon cumin½ teaspoon salt5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oilTo serve: black pepper, chopped fresh parsley, olive oil.
- 1 cup milled flax seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Start to prepare the cracker by bringing together all the ingredients until the dough is formed.
- Open 2 oven parchment dough until you reach the desired thickness - the finer the thinner the cracker is.
- Score the dough with a knife to form the grill, which will make it easier to break down after cooking. Bake at 350 ° F for 10 minutes, then turn the crackers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare humus using a food processor to mix baked cauliflower, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, cumin, salt and olive oil. Continue processing until it is almost smooth.
- To serve - add a pinch of olive oil, chopped fresh parsley and black pepper on the hummus. Available on a platter with crackers and optional vegetable croissants.
- This makes a total of four servings of cauliflower humus with harissa characters. Every serving comes out
- 484 Calories, 42.08g Fats, 4.96g Net Carbs, and 13.6g Protein.
|Cauliflower Hummus with Harissa Crackers||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|2 cups cauliflower||54||0.6||10.64||4.3||6.34||4.11|
|1 clove garlic||4||0.01||0.99||0.1||0.89||0.19|
|Juice of 1 lemon||11||0.12||3.31||0.1||3.21||0.17|
|1 tablespoon tahini||89||7.95||3.23||0.7||2.53||2.61|
|1 teaspoon cumin||8||0.47||0.93||0.2||0.73||0.37|
|5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil||597||67.5||0||0||0||0|
|1 cup milled flax seeds||897||70.53||48.52||45.9||2.62||30.73|
|2 large eggs||143||9.51||0.72||0||0.72||12.56|
|2 teaspoon harissa paste||53||4.62||1.98||0.7||1.28||0.66|
|2 tablespoons almond meal||80||7||3||1.5||1.5||3|
|Combined Per Serving(/4)||484||42.08||18.33||13.38||4.96||13.6|